- Liked: Staff & service
- Sainte-Catherine Street
- 3 min walk
- Complexe Desjardins
- 4 min walk
- Phillips Square
- 6 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Montreal's Ville-Marie neighbourhood, Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Downtown is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notre Dame Basilica and Old Port are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit The Underground City and Sainte-Catherine Street. Check out an event or a game at Bell Centre, and consider making time for La Ronde Six Flags, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Sainte-Catherine Street - 3 min walk
- Complexe Desjardins - 4 min walk
- Palais des congres de Montreal - 5 min walk
- Phillips Square - 6 min walk
- Place des Arts - 7 min walk
- Place des Arts Station - 7 min walk
- Montreal Central Station - 9 min walk
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Darlington – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Downtown
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities