- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Louisville Mega Cavern
- 5 min drive
- Baptist Hospital East
- 5 min drive
- 1 min walk
- Dairy Queen
- 2 min walk
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Midtown inn and suites is located in Louisville. Kentucky Derby Museum and Louisville Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Louisville Zoo and Louisville Mega Cavern. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Freedom Hall or Churchill Downs.
- Louisville Mega Cavern - 5 min drive
- Baptist Hospital East - 5 min drive
- Louisville Zoo - 6 min drive
- Mall St. Matthews - 10 min drive
- Freedom Hall - 11 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Rallys - 1 min walk
- Dairy Queen - 2 min walk
- Steak N Shake - 2 min walk
- KFC - 5 min walk
- Starbucks - 6 min walk
Food and drink
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Midtown inn Louisville
- Midtown Louisville
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Bad location, bad condition
We left this hotel earlier than planned because of it's overall disrepair (dirty exterior, graffiti, abandoned building next door, trash in the planter beds) and because we were approached in the parking lot repeatedly by vagrants asking for money. The room itself was clean and the staff were nice but I was afraid to stay there by myself.