Excellent hospitality. Super Host! Feels like a home away from home. Excellent breakfast. A perfect place to rest and unwind from the fast pace of big cities.
- West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds
- 23 min drive
- Watts Roost Vineyard
- 29 min drive
- Rudy's Corner Grill
- 19 min drive
- Burger King
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds - 23 min drive
- Watts Roost Vineyard - 29 min drive
- Lost World Caverns - 29 min drive
- Bluestone State Park - 44 min drive
- Sandstone Falls - 60 min drive
- Alderson Station - 1 min walk
- Lewisburg, WV (LWB-Greenbrier Valley) - 33 min drive
- Rudy's Corner Grill — 19 min drive
- Burger King — 23 min drive
- Carlito's Mexican — 24 min drive
- Greenbrier Valley Baking Company — 25 min drive
- Stardust Cafe — 25 min drive
About this property
The Old Victorian Inn
Conference space, a library and a TV in a common area are available at this smoke-free bed & breakfast. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. All 4 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding and showers. Guests will also find desks and free toiletries.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Laptop-friendly workspace
The Victorian home has been lovingly restored and the innkeeper was a delightful hostess.