- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Dimora Barocca
- Breakfast included
- Room service
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
One Bedroom Apartment for 2 People
Two Bedroom Apartment for 3 people
Two Bedroom Apartment for 4 people
About this area
Located in Lecce, Dimora Barocca is in the city centre and near a train station. Chiesa di San Matteo and Piazzetta Giosue Carducci are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cantina Petrelli and Frigole Harbour.
- Roman Amphitheater - 3 min walk
- Piazza Sant'Oronzo - 4 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 4 min walk
- Cathedral of Lecce - 4 min walk
- Piazzetta Giosue Carducci - 5 min walk
- Lecce Station - 10 min walk
- Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla) - 112 min drive
- La Tipografia - 1 min walk
- Il Pizzicotto - 1 min walk
- Mezzo Quinto - 1 min walk
- Bar Moro - 1 min walk
- '00' - Doppiozero - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Bra boende mitt i Lecce
Vi bodde här två nätter i slutet av september. Trevligt STORT boende, 2 sovrum, vardagsrum/kök samt badrum. Rummen låg en våning ner men det spelade ingen roll. Frukost serveras på ett väldigt trevligt kafé strax intill, en av dom bättre frukost vi fått i Italien. Parkerade strax utanför gamla staden. Lite svår att hitta eftersom att det inte är ett vanligt hotell med skylt utan en vanlig fastighet.Kan varmt rekomenderas.