- Ashcroft Museum
- 9 min drive
- Elephant Hill Provincial Park
- 11 min drive
- Desert Hills Ranch
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Sundance Guest Ranch is located in Ashcroft. Bonaparte Bend Winery and Semlin Valley Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Elephant Hill Provincial Park and Arrowstone Provincial Park.
- Ashcroft Museum - 9 min drive
- Elephant Hill Provincial Park - 11 min drive
- Desert Hills Ranch - 12 min drive
- Semlin Valley Golf Course - 19 min drive
- Epsom Provincial Park - 26 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 87 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dining Area – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Sundance Guest Ranch
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 100 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sundance Guest Ranch Resort Ashcroft
- Sundance Guest Ranch Resort
- Sundance Guest Ranch Ashcroft
- Sundance Guest Ranch
- Sundance Guest Ranch Hotel Ashcroft
- Sundance Guest Ranch All Inclusive Ashcroft
- Sundance Guest Ranch All Inclusive
Un véritable rêve
Accueil impeccable, super organisation tant au niveau des balades que les repas. Chevaux exceptionnels Vous partirez en balade dans un cadre à couper le souffle.