This is an elevated BASEMENT suite. It has 9 ft. ceiling. Since it is elevated, the windows are fully above ground and there is a lot of lighting. It is approx. 1,000 sq. ft. Only 15 mins drive from Edmonton International Airport.
Two spacious bedrooms with queen beds. Spacious living room. Sectional sofa for your comfort.
I will provide extra blankets, bed sheets, and pillows.
Full bath with granite countertop and ceramic tile floor.
ONE reserved car parking on my driveway.
There is a pool table. There is a coffee machine for those coffee enthusiasts. There is also a writing desk for work which has USB ports. 42" Smart TV with Netflix and YouTube. Note that there is no cable connection.
Microwave and two fridges (mini and micro). NO Kitchen. And NO cooking with table top stove!
I provide shampoo, body wash, hand soap, deodorant, body lotion, shaving gel, toothpaste, hair dryer, and lots of towels.
If communication is important to you, very few can beat me on that side. I usually respond with an hour, most of the time within minutes. Now, that is Priceless!
If you need access to laundry, let me know and I will do it for you.
One thing to note is that we live upstairs. So, when it comes to noise, it won't be like a hotel. But we are pretty good in keeping things quiet so that you shouldn't have much issues. Just letting you know because you need to know what to expect so that you are not surprised by anything.
I prefer that the guests enjoy their time. If you need anything, I will be there to make your stay a pleasant one.
There is public transit within a minute from the home.
I love pets but don't allow it to respect all types of guest preferences!
Please kindly don't book if you will not adhere to these rules or you think you can get away by not following these.
1. My place is a family friendly environment. Cannabis or any kind of drugs are not allowed under any circumstances. Fine will be $250 and you will be asked to leave. No exceptions!
2. Inflammable materials, Vaping, or high pressure gas cylinders are strictly prohibited.
3. Cooking of any kind is NOT allowed. Fine for mobile stove cooking will be $250 and you will be asked to leave.
4. You can't make noise outside after 10pm which will disturb neighbors. I am not too fussed with noise as long as you are inside the house.
2. Please don't keep anything on the pool table. It is not a table.
3. Please don't move furniture.
4. Please don't park blocking neighbor's driveway.
5. Please don't keep the bathroom exhaust fan turned on if you are not using the bathroom.
6. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness during your stay at this facility. When you book, you waive all your rights to hold the owner liable for any accidents, injury, or illness caused by any reason whatsoever.
Point is you treat this as your home and do whatever you need to do to make your trip comfortable and enjoyable. Just don't damage anything and create nuisance for neighbors.