Overview of Modern Amenities & Gorgeous Sunsets!
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Detroit Lakes, this cottage is on the waterfront. Local points of interest include Kent Freeman Arena, Historic Holmes Theater, and Lyle Crovisier Memorial Park.
- Kent Freeman Arena - 9 min drive
- Red Willow and Whitehouse Interiors - 10 min drive
- Historic Holmes Theater - 10 min drive
- Lyle Crovisier Memorial Park - 11 min drive
- World's Largest Loon - 18 min drive
- Detroit Lakes Station - 10 min drive
- Long Bridge - 8 min drive
- Zorbaz on the Lake - 9 min drive
- Lakeside Tavern - 9 min drive
- Hub 41 - 9 min drive
- Perkins - 10 min drive
About this property
Modern Amenities & Gorgeous Sunsets!
Paul & Suzanne
Parking and transport
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets are allowed.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.