Welcome to Cedar Springs- your home away from home! Steps away from Harrison Lake (4 min WALK/500m). A 2 level; 12 units building and our BEACH is located on the 2nd FL. The BEACH inspired unit sleeps 4 comfortably with 2 double beds (forget about those sofa beds). This clean and bright space also includes all the amenities you would need, such as Netflix, 50" smart TV, high-speed internet WIFI, full kitchen, bathtub, desk space, and balcony! Don't believe me? Just check out our photos!
- 2 double beds
- Dining table seating 4
- Desk space
- 50" Hi-Sense Roku Smart TV (NO cable, complimentary Netflix provided instead!)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap
- 1 set of towels per guest (1 hand towel + 1 body towel)
- Hair dryer, q-tips, cotton rounds
- Full kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, French press)
- Cooking & serving ware (including children's plastic serving ware)
- Basic cooking ingredients (salt, pepper, sugar, canola oil)
- Basic breakfast items (oatmeal, coffee, coffee whitener, tea)
- Shared coin laundry room ($2 per load for washer and $2 per load for dryer)
- 1 outdoor parking space
Only ONE pet, under 50 pounds, is permitted. There is a $25/day pet fee which is payable when reservation is confirmed. I will send you a fee request for the funds and it is to be accepted PRIOR to check in. Please inform us if you plan to bring your rover/family pet. They are more than welcome!
*Other things to note*
Please be advised of the following:
- There is no outlet in the bathroom. All outlet required hair styling tools (i.e. dryer, iron, curler), will need to be used outside of the bathroom.
- The water boiler has sufficient hot water for 2 consecutive showers (approx. 7-10 minutes each in length). If there are more than 2 guests, spacing out showers in approx. 20 minute increments will allow for complete re-heating of the water boiler.
- The water in Harrison Lake Town has a higher level of minerals (hard water). It has caused a brown tint to the inside of the toilet bowls. Rest assured, we have thoroughly cleaned the unit and all its contents, but we just want to mention it to our guests beforehand!
- Please use one appliance (coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, etc.) at a time to prevent tripping of the power. If the power does go out because of multiple appliances in use, simply re-set the power on the fuse panel that is located inside the unit.
- Surveillance or recording devices on property - There are 3 cameras. Facing the main entrance to the building, back of the building, and entrance of the unit itself.