- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Hillhurst Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Cozy Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony
Suite, 2 Single Beds
About this area
The Hillhurst Inn is located in Charlottetown. St. Paul's Church and Province House National Historic Site of Canada are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Victoria Row and Confederation Court Mall. That Fun Place and Rise and Climb Adventure Course are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Confederation Court Mall - 9 min walk
- The Mack - 10 min walk
- Province House National Historic Site of Canada - 10 min walk
- Charlottetown City Hall - 10 min walk
- Confederation Centre of the Arts - 11 min walk
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 7 min drive
About this property
The Hillhurst Inn
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hillhurst Inn Charlottetown
- Hillhurst Inn
- Hillhurst Charlottetown
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Close access to downtown Charlottetown. Breakfast was delicious and service was outstanding. We had a fabulous time staying at The Hillhurst Inn and would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone.