- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Super 8 by Wyndham Strathmore
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Upgraded, Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Hot Tub
Family Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Microwave
About this area
Super 8 by Wyndham Strathmore is located in Strathmore. Local points of interest include Strathmore Golf Club and Strathmore Family Centre.
- Sunridge Mall - 30 min drive
- Casino Calgary - 32 min drive
- Calgary Zoo - 35 min drive
- Deerfoot Casino - 39 min drive
- Scotiabank Saddledome - 43 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 40 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Strathmore
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Super 8 Wyndham Strathmore Motel
- Super 8 Wyndham Strathmore
- Super 8 Strathmore
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Breakfast was good. Was close to a noisy road with trucks in the morning.