Overview of Hunstrete House
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Hunstrete House is located in Bristol. Roman Baths and Bristol Hippodrome Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Clifton Suspension Bridge and Royal Crescent. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bath Racecourse or Ashton Gate Stadium.
- Bath Spa University - 11 min drive
- Jane Austen Centre - 14 min drive
- Royal Crescent - 15 min drive
- Theatre Royal Bath - 17 min drive
- Bath Racecourse - 21 min drive
- Bristol Keynsham Station - 11 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 19 min drive
- The Butchers Arms - 3 min drive
- The George & Dragon - 5 min drive
- Ths Rising Sun - 5 min drive
- The Miners's Coffee Shop - 5 min drive
- The Haynes - 5 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hunstrete House Hotel Bath
- Hunstrete House Hotel
- Hunstrete House Bath
- Hunstrete House Hotel Bristol
- Hunstrete House Bristol