- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Queen's University of Belfast
- 7 min walk
- Ulster Hall
- 10 min walk
- Moghul Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, Botanic Rest Bed & Breakfast is near a metro station. Titanic Belfast and Grand Opera House are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lisburn Road and St. George's Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter) or Windsor Park.
- Queen's University of Belfast - 7 min walk
- Ulster Hall - 10 min walk
- Ulster Museum - 11 min walk
- Grand Opera House - 12 min walk
- Belfast Botanic Gardens - 13 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 3 min drive
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Moghul Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- The Chip Shop - 1 min walk
- Clements Coffee Shop - 1 min walk
- Empire Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Botanic Rest Bed & Breakfast
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Did. Not get what I booked not suitable for disabled and car parking was on streets not a place to anyone breakfast was very poor would not recommend very disappointed