- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Castlemaine Inn
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Bar Harbor, Castlemaine Inn is in a walkable area with good shopping. Bar Harbor Whale Watching is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Acadia National Park and Village Green. Wild Gardens of Acadia and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- St. Saviour's Church - 6 min walk
- Jesup Memorial Library - 6 min walk
- Bar Harbor Historical Society - 7 min walk
- Village Green - 9 min walk
- Bar Harbor Whale Museum - 9 min walk
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 21 min drive
- Jordan's Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Little Anthony's Sports Bar and Pizzaria - 4 min walk
- Rosalie's Pizza - 7 min walk
- Gringo's - 7 min walk
- Trailhead Cafe - 7 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very cozy and comfortable. Loved the decor. We had a suite and couldn't believe how large it was, 2 fireplaces, a large bath, DVD and VCR players. Plenty of movies to watch. The staff and owner were wonderful and very helpful.