Hotels in Arbat, Moscow from CA $23
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Arbat hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Feb. 8, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Arbat in Garden Ring
Arbat is a welcoming neighborhood known for its ample dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Scriabin Memorial Museum and Pushkin House Museum on Arbat. Arbat is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Garden Ring area, especially with 45 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Garden Ring's Arbat Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Lotte Hotel Moscow: 5-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Mercure Arbat Moscow: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable beds and breakfast.
- Golden Ring Hotel: 5-star hotel featuring 3 restaurants, a fitness center, and bar. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to public transportation.
Arbat may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Garden Ring. Presnensky is a neighborhood that travelers love for its ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 61 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Hotel Antic: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and bar.
- Novotel Moscow City: 4-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Marco Polo Presnja Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Arbat in Garden Ring
Scriabin Memorial Museum, NB Gallery, and Gogol House feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Arbat. Pushkin House Museum on Arbat and Arbat Street are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
Presnensky is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Presnya Historical Memorial Museum, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, and Russian White House. Moscow Zoo, Moscow Planetarium, and Patriarch's Pond are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Moscow.
Getting Around Arbat and Garden Ring
Ready to get out and explore the city? Smolenskaya Station is the closest metro station.