- Pacific Coliseum
- 5 min drive
- Metropolis at Metrotown
- 6 min drive
- Port of Vancouver
- 10 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Burnaby, The New 401 Inn is in the city centre and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Vancouver Waterfront and Queen Elizabeth Park, while Queen Elizabeth Theatre and TELUS World of Science are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Pacific Coliseum or Rogers Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Pacific Coliseum - 5 min drive
- Metropolis at Metrotown - 6 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 9 min drive
- Rogers Arena - 10 min drive
- Port of Vancouver - 10 min drive
- Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station - 11 min drive
- Rupert Station - 14 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
The New 401 Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight. <br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I did not like that I had silverfish in my bathroom and I also disliked how the owner started construction in the unit above me at about midnight and finished somewhere around 5 in the Morning.