- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Richmond Night Market
- 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 7 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital
- 14 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport is in an area with great airport proximity. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Richmond Centre Mall and Richmond Night Market. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Richmond-Brighouse Station is 11 minutes by foot and Lansdowne Station is 14 minutes.
- Richmond Night Market - 4 min drive
- Vancouver General Hospital - 14 min drive
- Queen Elizabeth Park - 14 min drive
- Granville Island Public Market - 17 min drive
- TELUS World of Science - 18 min drive
- Richmond-Brighouse Station - 11 min walk
- Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station - 28 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tivolis – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
- Carvers Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Ceilis Irish Pub – Restaurant with a bar offering Irish cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- This property offers daily airport shuttle service from 5 AM to 11 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours must contact the property in advance.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport Richmond
- Executive Vancouver Airport Richmond
- Executive Vancouver Airport
- Executive Airport Plaza Richmond
- Executive Airport Plaza
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location for travel plans changing due to weather. Easy reservation process. Restaurant seemed like it might not be casual enough but it was fantastic!!! Richard was awesome! And the shuttle got us to the airport on time even in the snow.