Hotels in Trastevere, Rome from CA $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Trastevere hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug. 15, 2020
Visiting Trastevere in Janiculum Hill
Trastevere is a historic neighborhood known for its charming cafés and ample dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Villa Sciarra and San Francesco d'Assisi a Ripa. When you want to kick up your feet after a day of exploring the sights, you can choose from 248 hotels and other accommodations and in Trastevere.
Staying in Janiculum Hill's Trastevere Neighborhood
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Trastevere, and our guests note these as some of their favorite places to stay:
- Window on Rome: Townhouse accommodation with free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Campo de' Fiori. Our guests enjoy the townhouse accommodation's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Il Boom: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, bar, and a rooftop terrace. Expedia travelers like this B&B's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- A Trastevere da M.E: Townhouse accommodation with free WiFi and car service, 13-minute walk from Campo de' Fiori. Our guests rate this townhouse accommodation highly for its helpful staff.
Trastevere might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodations to consider in Janiculum Hill. Navona is a neighborhood that travelers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighborhood is home to 470 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Navona Rooms: Townhouse accommodation with free breakfast, free WiFi, and car service, steps from Campo de' Fiori. Our guests enjoy the townhouse accommodation's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Lifestyle Suites Rome: Townhouse accommodation with free breakfast, bar, and a rooftop terrace, steps from Piazza Navona. Expedia travelers like this townhouse accommodation's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Your Suite Rome: Apartment with free WiFi, parking, and concierge services, 5-minute walk from Campo de' Fiori. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its comfortable beds and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around Trastevere in Janiculum Hill
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Galleria Nazionale di Palazzo Corsini, Galleria Spada, or Crypta Balbi during your stay in Trastevere. Villa Sciarra and San Francesco d'Assisi a Ripa are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Navona to visit Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Colosseum. Other places worth visiting include Piazza Navona, Campo de' Fiori, and Pantheon.
Getting Around Trastevere and the Greater Janiculum Hill Area
If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Roma Trastevere Station.