- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Best Western Plus Hotel Universo
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Room, 1 Double Bed (Bed is French Bed)
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Split level)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Split level)
Comfort Room, 1 King Bed (Twin bed on request)
Family Room, Multiple Beds, Connecting Rooms
Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds
Comfort Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Best Western Plus Hotel Universo is in an area with great shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Palace of Expositions, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Baths of Diocletian. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Via Nazionale - 3 min walk
- Baths of Diocletian - 6 min walk
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 6 min walk
- Palace of Expositions - 9 min walk
- Via Veneto - 12 min walk
- Repubblica - Opera House Station - 4 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 5 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Trattoria D'azeglio - Fratelli Crisciotti - 1 min walk
- Snack bar peter bar - 1 min walk
- Ristorante L'Europeo - 1 min walk
- Trattoria il Gallo Nero - 1 min walk
- 아리랑 식당 - 1 min walk
About this property
Best Western Plus Hotel Universo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing stay, great location and great people. accommodation is superb.