Search Motels in Sooke from CA $133
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Sooke
Prestige Oceanfront Resort, BW Premier Collection
Reviewed on Nov. 26, 2020
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina
Reviewed on Sep. 16, 2020
SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
Sooke Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Victoria area, there are 10 low-cost motels among the more than 510 lodging choices. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Sooke has to offer. Fisgard Lighthouse, Victoria Harbour, and British Columbia Parliament Building are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the heart of Sooke
- Enjoy access to the 3 restaurants, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an area shuttle are available during your stay.
- Central Sooke is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) away
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Sooke
- Central Sooke is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- 21.1 mi (34 km) from the heart of Sooke
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in SookeWhile you're exploring this romantic, relaxing area, take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. Those who've visited Sooke have good things to say about its waterfront and beaches.
Here are favorite places in and around Sooke:
- Fisgard Lighthouse
- Victoria Harbour
- British Columbia Parliament Building
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Sooke Harbour
- Sooke Potholes Provincial Park
- East Sooke Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Witty's Lagoon Regional Park
Best Time to Visit SookeDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Sooke by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 33° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 33° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
How to Get to Sooke and Around the Area
|Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour)||Airport||16.6 mi (26.7 km)|
|Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.)||Airport||20.9 mi (33.7 km)|
|Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)||Airport||22.6 mi (36.4 km)|