Find a Bed and Breakfast in Sooke from CA $133
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Sooke
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Sooke
Prestige Oceanfront Resort, BW Premier Collection
Reviewed on Nov. 26, 2020
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina
Reviewed on Sep. 16, 2020
SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
B&Bs and More in Sooke
If you want to find a place to stay with a small number of rooms and a more personalized environment, a B&B might be the perfect option for your vacation to Sooke. You'll find 19 accommodations and 2 B&Bs for your vacation in Sooke. While you're enjoying your trip to Sooke, Sooke Potholes Provincial Park and East Sooke Park are perfect spots to get in some fresh air and greenery.
B&Bs Near Sooke
With attentive service, opportunities to mingle with other guests, and top-rated breakfasts, B&Bs offer a one-of-a-kind environment. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
Moonlit Cove B&B: 3 stars, 5 rooms
- 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Sooke
- Full breakfast
The Craigmyle: 3 stars, 15 rooms
- Situated 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from the city center
Spinnakers Brewpub & Guesthouses: 3 stars, 10 rooms
- 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of downtown
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- Restaurant on site
Amethyst Inn at Regents Park: 3.5 stars, 9 rooms
- Located 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city's core
- Full breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Weather in Sooke
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Sooke:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 33° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 33° F at night
Travelers enjoy Sooke for its beaches and restaurants. Spend some time exploring Sooke Harbour and Sooke Potholes Provincial Park if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put East Sooke Park and District of Sooke Municipal Hall on your list if you want to see more of the area.
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Sooke?
Fly into Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour), which is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), which is 20.9 mi (33.7 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.