Search Hostels in Sooke from CA $133
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Sooke
Prestige Oceanfront Resort, BW Premier Collection
Reviewed on Nov. 23, 2020
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina
Reviewed on Sep. 16, 2020
SookePoint Ocean Cottage Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 20, 2020
Hostels and More in Sooke
Sooke offers 19 lodging choices, so if you can't find many hostels in the area, you can still pick something that works for you. With the budget-friendly options here, you can reduce your spending on overnight costs and save more money for exploring during your trip. We've heard good things about the waterfront and other attractions in this destination, as well as activities like hiking.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Sooke?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 33° F
- April-June: 69° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 33° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Sooke?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places to visit:Top Sights
- Fisgard Lighthouse
- Victoria Harbour
- British Columbia Parliament Building
- Sooke Harbour
- Sooke Potholes Provincial Park
- East Sooke Park
- Sooke Region Museum
- Mercurio Gallery
- CFB Esquimalt Naval and Militiary Museum
Overall, Sooke is known for its:
How to Get to Sooke and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center. Another option is Port Angeles, WA (CLM-William R. Fairchild Intl.), situated 20.9 mi (33.7 km) away.