Search Hostels in Victoria from CA $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Victoria
Other property types in Victoria
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
Reviewed on Sep. 20, 2020
Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites
Reviewed on Sep. 24, 2020
Red Lion Inn and Suites
Reviewed on Sep. 24, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for somewhere affordable to stay in Victoria, there are 510 accommodations here to pick from, including hostels. No two hostels look exactly alike, but these dormitory-style accommodations all have the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social setting
Hostels are a great way to stay in Victoria for a good value, so you can save more for exploring. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its gardens and flowers.
Hostels in Victoria
Ready to book a hostel? These options have the best reviews from our guests and might be a good place to start looking:
Ocean Island Inn Backpackers Suites - Hostel - Located within a 5-minute walk of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. Property features include free breakfast, free WiFi, and a restaurant.
Turtle Hostel - Located within a 10-minute walk of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. Property features include free WiFi and a shared/communal kitchen. You'll find showers, coffee/tea makers, and linens in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Victoria?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 67° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Victoria?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Victoria Harbour
- British Columbia Parliament Building
- Fisgard Lighthouse
- Butchart Gardens
- Pioneer Square
- Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum
- Royal BC Museum
- The McPherson Playhouse
Generally, Victoria is known for its:
- Whale watching
How to Get to Victoria and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour), located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away from the city center. An alternative is Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.), which is 15 mi (24.1 km) away.