Search Motels in Victoria from CA $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Victoria
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Victoria
The Magnolia Hotel and Spa
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Hotel Grand Pacific
Reviewed on Nov. 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 2, 2020
Victoria Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 10 low-cost motels in Victoria among more than 510 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Victoria has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Victoria Harbour, British Columbia Parliament Building, and Fisgard Lighthouse.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite Victoria motels to choose from:
- Stay within a short 6-minute drive of Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal.
- Enjoy access to the 3 restaurants, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an area shuttle are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Victoria Harbour and British Columbia Parliament Building.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Victoria Harbour and British Columbia Parliament Building.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Victoria Harbour and British Columbia Parliament Building.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal and Butchart Gardens.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in VictoriaWhile you're sightseeing in this walkable area, check out the bustling port and enjoy the picturesque gardens. Visitors to Victoria love the museums.
Here are some popular places:
- Victoria Harbour
- British Columbia Parliament Building
- Fisgard Lighthouse
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Butchart Gardens
- Pioneer Square
- Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- Panorama Recreation Centre
Victoria is also known for its:
- Whale watching
Best Time to Visit VictoriaDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Victoria by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 67° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
How to Get to Victoria and Around the Area
|Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour)||Airport||0.4 mi (0.6 km)|
|Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)||Airport||15 mi (24.1 km)|
|Roche Harbor, WA (RCE)||Airport||16.1 mi (25.9 km)|