Hotels in Navona, Rome from CA $68
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Navona hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb. 17, 2020
Visiting Navona in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
Navona is a historic neighborhood known for its charming cafés. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Colosseum. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Navona's 470 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II's Navona Neighborhood
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Navona, and our guests note these as some of their favorites:
- Navona Rooms: Townhouse accommodation with free breakfast, free WiFi, and car service, steps from Campo de' Fiori. Our guests enjoy the townhouse accommodation's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Lifestyle Suites Rome: Townhouse accommodation with free breakfast, bar, and a rooftop terrace, steps from Piazza Navona. Expedia travelers like this townhouse accommodation's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Your Suite Rome: Apartment with free WiFi, parking, and concierge services, 5-minute walk from Campo de' Fiori. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its comfortable beds and quiet location.
Navona might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighborhoods in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II. The Municipio Roma I neighborhood has lots to explore while you're in town. This neighborhood is home to 3219 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Vatican Style Suite: Guesthouse with free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities, 7-minute walk from St. Peter's Basilica. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- J.K. Place Roma: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and bar, 8-minute walk from Pantheon. Expedia travelers like this hotel's proximity to shopping and restaurant.
- Roof Suite Rome Historic Residence: Bed & breakfast with a restaurant, bar, and a rooftop terrace, 6-minute walk from Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its quiet location and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Navona in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Palazzo Carpegna, Galleria Spada, or Stadio di Domiziano Archaeological during your stay in Navona. You could also plan a visit to Trevi Fountain or Spanish Steps when you're visiting the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Municipio Roma I to visit Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Colosseum. Think about a stop by Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, and Vittorio Emanuele Monument during your stay.