Manzanillo VacationsScroll for Hotel + Flight & All Inclusive Deals
Best lodging options near Manzanillo
Reviewed on Jan. 11, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 12, 2021
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Manzanillo Beach Vacation
A Manzanillo vacation makes it easy to kick back and relax. Whether you like the thought of lazing by the water's edge or wandering along the shoreline looking for pretty seashells, a trip to Manzanillo will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. If you want to be close to the city center, base yourself close to Playa Miramar. This well-known stretch of coast is only 6 miles (10 km) away. We also offer Manzanillo vacation packages within easy reach of Playa La Audiencia and Oro Beach, two other fantastic options.
Things You Should Know About Manzanillo
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Manzanillo beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Lots of travelers also choose to spend their getaway in private vacation homes here. Casa El Apartacho by Kivoya and Casa Sean are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Manzanillo look after all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Eager to know what Manzanillo has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. After you arrive, chat to one or two of the 130,000 people who call this place home. Check out our useful Manzanillo things to do page, too.
- Save big bucks on experiences by booking our Manzanillo vacation deals. With fantastic attractions like Zocalo to explore, this popular destination will keep you on the go.
Top Pre-Packaged Vacations & All Inclusive Resorts in Manzanillo
Yellow-sand beaches, pink flamingoes and the brightest azure bays: Manzanillo may pull double duty as a thriving commercial port and first-rate beach town, but look beyond the boat-related hustle and bustle, and you’ll see a landscape that’s surprisingly serene. Every year, thousands of tourists cruise to this Mexican destination in search of a sun-soaked retreat, and Manzanillo vacations offer it in spades. Though some visitors use the city as a home base for exploring the Pacific beach towns situated to the south, just as many find themselves staying put to fully experience the city’s unique and affordable charm.
Manzanillo consists of two distinct areas: the newly renovated Centro Historico and the largely tourist-focused Zona Hotelera. While some vacationers skip the Centro Historico’s tangled downtown streets in favor of the more luxurious digs just north, you’ll do well to spend a little time exploring the Manzanillo vacation packages in the area. The primary plaza is a fantastic place to view the bay, and several thatched-roof seafood restaurants are perched along the waterfront. Sample the authentic dishes at these eateries, and then stroll around the small gazebos and hibiscus-fringed alleys that fan out from the plaza.
When it comes to beaches, however, the Zona Hotelera is definitely the place to be. You’ll find the largest array of Manzanillo all inclusive resorts situated on its shores, and the district is an incredible spot for surfing and diving. Fishing enthusiasts will especially love vacationing here; known as the world’s sailfish capital, Manzanillo offers some of Mexico’s best spots to cast a line.
While the local thrum is worth experiencing, every Manzanillo vacation should include a peek at the area’s more remote hideaways. Book a guided cruise to check out the hard-to-reach beaches just beyond town. Twilight tours are particularly popular among honeymooners, and these romantic jaunts combine an air of seclusion with the city’s best sunsets. Whether you’re sailing through town on a fishing adventure or want to bask in the playas’ gilded sands, an all inclusive Manzanillo, Mexico getaway is an experience you won’t soon forget.