Jasper Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Jasper with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 10 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Tonquin Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 3 spa tubs and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Best Western Jasper Inn & Suites is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's overall value and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Marmot Lodge. This motel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star motel's pool and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Jasper
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jasper is 0.91 inches
Exploring Jasper with Your Pet
Known for its mountains, Jasper has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, natural beauty, and skiing. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Marmot Basin and Jasper National Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Jasper Artists Guild and Jasper Information Centre National Historic Site.