- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Marmot Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Marmot Lodge is located in Jasper. Those looking for an activity can check out Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Icefields Parkway and Maligne Lake.
- Jasper Activity Centre - 15 min walk
- Jasper Information Centre National Historic Site - 16 min walk
- The Den Jasper's Wildlife Museum - 17 min walk
- Jasper Municipal Library - 18 min walk
- Lac Beauvert - 9 min drive
- Jasper Station - 16 min walk
- Where to eat
- Fireside Lounge – Open daily.
- Embers Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Open on selected days.
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 8.0.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.