- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Tonquin Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Family Suite, 1 King, 1 Queen, Kitchenette
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Tonquin Inn is located in Jasper. While the natural beauty of Icefields Parkway and Patricia Lake can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course. Rafting offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.
- Jasper Activity Centre - 11 min walk
- Jasper Municipal Library - 14 min walk
- Jasper Information Centre National Historic Site - 14 min walk
- The Den Jasper's Wildlife Museum - 15 min walk
- Lac Beauvert - 12 min drive
- Jasper Station - 16 min walk
- The Whisky Jack Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13 and CAD 22 for adults, and CAD 7 and CAD 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.