- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Pocahontas Cabins
Choose dates to view prices
Panebode motel unit
Cedar Lodge Luxury Suite
Executive Miette Cabin
About this area
Located in Pocahontas, Pocahontas Cabins is in a rural location. While the natural beauty of Jasper National Park East Gate and Jasper National Park can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can head to Miette Hot Springs. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and snowboarding, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Jasper National Park East Gate - 6 min drive
- Miette Hot Springs - 18 min drive
- Hinton Golf Club - 23 min drive
- Athabasca River - 25 min drive
- Beaver Boardwalk - 26 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 14.00 and CAD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked that it it was in a rural setting, and that it is close to the hot springs. The hot springs were closed this trip, but it is good to know for future visits. I was impressed with the amenaties available (games room, pool, hot tub, mini put, horseshoes, and barbque area.) I would have preferred the room be a little bit cleaner on our arrival. I you are a light sleeper I reccommend the deluxe cabin. I stayed in a unit that was connected to other units and we could hear our neighbor's conversation quite clearly through the walls. The bed was clean and comfortable, the fridge and microwave were clean, and worked well. It is a half an hour drive into the town of Jasper if that has an impact on deciding where to stay.