- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Pine Bungalows
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Cabin, River Front
Signature Cottage, River View
Lodge Twin Beds
Signature Cottage, Heritage
About this area
Pine Bungalows is located in Jasper. While the natural beauty of Icefields Parkway and Maligne Lake can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course.
- Jasper Activity Centre - 4 min drive
- Jasper Information Centre National Historic Site - 7 min drive
- Jasper Municipal Library - 7 min drive
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Lac Beauvert - 11 min drive
- Jasper Station - 4 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Firewood fee: CAD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Rustic but very comfortable and homey. Quite - away from traffic. The only complaint is that the Pine Bungalows sign along the highway is very difficult to find and see. If the sign cannot be changed or moved, possibly you could put a 'highway sign' a kilometer north and south of the turn off.