- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Langosta Beach
- 12 min walk
- Turtle Beach
- 2 min drive
- Tortuga Beach
- 4 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located on the beach, Grand Oasis Palm All Inclusive is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighbourhood. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tortuga Beach and Langosta Beach. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Delphinus Dreams.
- Langosta Beach - 12 min walk
- Turtle Beach - 2 min drive
- Tortuga Beach - 4 min drive
- Dubai Palace Casino - 7 min drive
- Plaza Las Americas - 7 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- The White Box – Open daily.
- Maki Tako – Restaurant. Open daily.
- Bites Food Hall – Restaurant. Open daily.
- Sisal Buffet – Restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Grand Oasis Palm All Inclusive
Food and beverages
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- During spring break, guests must be age 25 or older to check in. The property requires that guests younger than age 25 be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Spring Break deposit: USD 30 per stay for guests aged under 26 years old staying between 01 February and 30 April
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.30 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: USD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Grand Oasis Palm All Inclusive All-inclusive property Cancun
- Grand Oasis Palm All-Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Palm Cancun
- Grand Oasis Palm
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Palm Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Grand Oasis Caribbean Resort
Very average place and food . I would prefer another resort over this .