Overview of The Fairmont Empress
Choose dates to view prices
Fairmont Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Fairmont Gold, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Harbour View
Fairmont Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Fairmont Gold, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Fairmont Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Fairmont Gold, 1 King Bed, Spacious Room, Non Smoking
Fairmont Gold, 2 Queen Beds, Spacious Room, Non Smoking
Fairmont Gold, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Harbor View
Fairmont Gold, Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Fairmont Gold, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Harbor View, Spacious Room
Fairmont Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Harbour View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Harbour View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Harbour View
Signature Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Signature Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Harbour View
About this area
Located in Victoria, The Fairmont Empress is connected to the convention centre. Maritime Museum of British Columbia and Chinatown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Victoria Golf Club. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Victoria Bug Zoo. Kayaking and waterskiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and mountain biking nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Miniature World - 3 min walk
- Maritime Museum of British Columbia - 3 min walk
- Victoria Bug Zoo - 3 min walk
- Victoria Conference Centre - 4 min walk
- Royal BC Museum - 4 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Q at the Empress — 1 min walk
- Lobby Lounge — 1 min walk
- Dog-Gone-It - 1 min walk
- Sam's Deli - 1 min walk
- Milestones Bar & Grill - 2 min walk
About this property
The Fairmont Empress
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12.00 and CAD 24.00 for adults, and CAD 8.00 and CAD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 25.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 15.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 17 years old)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 33.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 33.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities