- Bear Mountain Golf Club
- 3 min walk
- Royal Roads University
- 14 min drive
- Hatley Castle
- 14 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Victoria, The Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa, Victoria is in a rural location. Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit All Fun Recreation Park and WildPlay West Shore Victoria. Witty's Lagoon Regional Park and The Gardens at HCP are also worth visiting.
- Bear Mountain Golf Club - 3 min walk
- Royal Roads University - 14 min drive
- Hatley Castle - 14 min drive
- Camosun College - Interurban Campus - 19 min drive
- Butchart Gardens - 32 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bella – Golf course view restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
The Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa, Victoria
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Clubhouse building<br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 30 for adults, and CAD 7 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 85.00 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 6)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.