- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Craigdarroch Castle
- 1 min walk
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- 5 min walk
- Government House
- 6 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, The Craigmyle is in Victoria's Rockland neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Fisgard Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal. Victoria Bug Zoo and Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's central and quiet location.
- Craigdarroch Castle - 1 min walk
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria - 5 min walk
- Government House - 6 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 17 min walk
- Victoria Royal Theatre - 18 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 7 AM–10 AM
Things to do
- Bike hire
- Laundry facilities
- No lifts
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Business centre
- Computer station
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in reception
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- Free international calls
- Free local calls
Nearby things to do
- Hiking/biking trails
- Whale watching
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the castle view. I like the Rockland area. I liked the choice of flavoured teas. I did not like; my FREEZING rooms that simply did not warm all night as in our 4 room suite only one had a radiator and that would not turn up!! No staff on site to ask overnight (informed there was only a manager # to call but for emergency only!). No bedside nightstands, no bedside lamps, no alarm clock, no easy reach cell socket to place phone alarm on, not enough soft lamp lighting throughout. No basics; bottled water, hair conditioner, comp teas, coffee filters, no kettle....... No window covering in bathroom, very ill fitting window covering to all remaining areas. I definitely did not like having to remove my shoes at the entrance!! ( a first for me). The Street parking arrangement was not ideal. Very poorly lit steps up to entrance. No sleep whatsoever - all night i could hear others running taps, an old clock chiming very frequently and when i finally fell asleep after 5.30 am i woke at 6.20 to the banging of kitchen cupboard doors for the next 2 hours as breakfast was being prepared !!! Suffice to say no staff to make complaint to upon departure, only the poor limited breakfast staff rushing around. We will not return.