- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Place du Royaume
- 6 min walk
- Centre Georges-Vezina
- 16 min walk
- University of Quebec in Chicoutimi
- 17 min walk
- Bagotville, QC (YBG)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Le Montagnais is located in Saguenay's Chicoutimi neighbourhood. Cathedrale Saint-Francois-Xavier and Historical Centre of the Sisters of the Good Counsel of Chicoutimi are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Place du Royaume and Village de la Securite. Travelling with kids? Consider Parc Mille Lieux, or check out an event or a game at Centre Georges-Vezina.
- Place du Royaume - 6 min walk
- Centre Georges-Vezina - 16 min walk
- University of Quebec in Chicoutimi - 17 min walk
- River Mill Park - 2 min drive
- Cathedrale Saint-Francois-Xavier - 3 min drive
- Bagotville, QC (YBG) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le legendaire – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Montagnais Hotel Saguenay
- Montagnais Hotel
- Montagnais Saguenay
- Le Montagnais Saguenay Hotel Chicoutimi
- Le Montagnais Saguenay Chicoutimi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The place was good. The room had a door that goes outside. It was mostly quiet. The pool area was loud because there is water play so maybe not the best place to relax.