Hotels in Parioli, Rome from CA $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Parioli hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep. 27, 2020
Visiting Parioli in Rome
Parioli is a neighborhood that travelers like for its museums, art scene, and zoo. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Spanish Steps, National Gallery of Modern Art, and Bioparco di Roma. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of Parioli's 74 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Rome's Parioli Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- The H'All Tailor Suite Roma: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant, and bar, 9-minute walk from Piazza del Popolo. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Suite Oriani - B&B: Guesthouse with free breakfast, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Hotel Villa Duse: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, bar, and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and proximity to public transportation.
Parioli may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Rome. Flaminio is a neighborhood that travelers love for its major shopping area. This neighborhood is home to 62 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Casa Montani: Townhouse accommodation featuring free WiFi and concierge services, steps from Piazza del Popolo. Our guests enjoy the townhouse accommodation's helpful staff and proximity to public transportation.
- Flaminio Rooms & Suites: Guesthouse with free WiFi, steps from Piazza del Popolo. Expedia travelers like this guesthouse's helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Parioli in Rome
National Etruscan Museum, National Gallery of Modern Art, and Explora Children's Museum feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Parioli. Spanish Steps and Bioparco di Roma are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Flaminio to visit Spanish Steps, MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century, and Villa Borghese. Other places worth visiting include Stadio Flaminio, Auditorium Parco della Musica, and National Academy of St. Cecilia.
Getting Around Parioli and Rome
If you'd like to get out and explore some more sights, hop on a train to explore the nearby area. Rome Euclide Station is the closet train station, but Rome Acqua Acetosa Station and Rome Campi Sportivi Station are also close by.