Search Hostels in Lake Louise from CA $103
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Lake Louise
Other property types in Lake Louise
Lake Louise Inn
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 16, 2020
Hostels and More in Lake Louise
Lake Louise may not have a ton of lodging choices, but let us help you choose from the 9 other accommodations offered in a 10-mile radius. With the budget-friendly options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight costs and focus on fun things to do during your vacation. We've heard good things about this destination's natural setting, including its lake views and glaciers.
Wondering where our customers have stayed in Lake Louise? These are a few popular choices that might have reasonable rates:
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise - Located within a 5-minute walk of Icefields Parkway. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Lake Louise Inn - Located within a 5-minute walk of Icefields Parkway. Property features at this lodge include free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Lake Louise?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.91 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Lake Louise?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort
- Moraine Lake
- Lake Louise Gondola
- Icefields Parkway
- Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse
- Yoho National Park
- Panorama Peak
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint
Generally, Lake Louise is known for its:
- Mountain views