Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Banff from CA $84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Banff Pet-friendly Hotels
Banff Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Banff and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 16 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hidden Ridge Resort is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. See why our customers love this 3.5-star condo's overall value and WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Irwin's Mountain Inn. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Fairmont Banff Springs. This resort provides guests with 7 restaurants and a full-service spa. Customers enjoy this 4-star resort's quiet guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Banff
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Banff is 0.94 inches
Exploring Banff with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and skiing, Banff has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, natural beauty, and riverfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cave and Basin National Historic Site and Mount Norquay Ski Resort. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Veronica's Dog Grooming or Banff Doghouse.