Hotels in Financial District, San Francisco from CA $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Financial District hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Apr. 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 26, 2020
Visiting Financial District in San Francisco
Financial District is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its ample dining options and major shopping area. You might plan a visit to TransAmerica Pyramid while you're in town. Financial District is an ideal home base for exploring the greater San Francisco area, especially with 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in San Francisco's Financial District Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Omni San Francisco Hotel: 4.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, steps from TransAmerica Pyramid. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- Loews Regency San Francisco: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar, 6-minute walk from TransAmerica Pyramid. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable beds and central location.
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a health club, 4-minute walk from Westfield San Francisco Centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Financial District may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby San Francisco neighborhood instead. Chinatown is a neighborhood known for its major shopping area, popular art scene, and ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 11 hotels and other accommodations, including these top choices:
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center, 8-minute walk from TransAmerica Pyramid. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Orchard Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, 8-minute walk from Westfield San Francisco Centre. Expedia travelers like this hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Orchard Garden Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar, 9-minute walk from TransAmerica Pyramid. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Financial District in San Francisco
Some landmarks in Financial District that you won't want to miss include TransAmerica Pyramid, 555 California Street, and Buddha's Universal Church. You could also plan a visit to Embarcadero Center or Wells Fargo History Museum when you're visiting the neighborhood.
Chinatown is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Norras Temple, Tin How Temple, and Kong Chow Temple. Other places worth visiting include Chinese Historical Society of America, Buddha's Universal Church, and Old St. Mary's Cathedral.
Getting Around Financial District and the Greater San Francisco Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Embarcadero Station and Montgomery St. Station.