Hotels in Exchange District, Winnipeg from CA $86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Exchange District hotel prices
Exchange District hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Oct. 15, 2020
Visiting Exchange District in Winnipeg
Exchange District is a welcoming neighborhood known for its ample dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Royal Manitoba Theater Centre and Pantages Playhouse Theatre. Book one of 3 hotels and other accommodations in Exchange District and start exploring everything the area has to offer.
Staying in Winnipeg's Exchange District Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Mere Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- The Fairmont Winnipeg: 4-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
Exchange District might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodations to consider in Winnipeg. Downtown Winnipeg is a neighborhood known for its top museums, popular theater scene, and interesting historical sites. With 11 hotels and other accommodations in the neighborhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- ALT Hotel Winnipeg: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Inn At The Forks: 3.5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- The Fort Garry Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around Exchange District in Winnipeg
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Manitoba Museum, Manitoba Planetarium, or Manitoba Science Gallery during your stay in Exchange District. Royal Manitoba Theater Centre and Pantages Playhouse Theatre are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
Downtown Winnipeg is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg, Millennium Library, and Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library. Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Holy Trinity Anglican Church, and Manitoba Provincial Archives are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Winnipeg.