- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Inn At The Forks
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite (Silver)
Signature Suite (Luxury)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite (Platinum)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Inn At The Forks is located near the boardwalk and in an area with great shopping. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Canadian Museum for Human Rights, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Forks Market and Polo Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bell MTS Place or Shaw Park Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including sledding and ice skating. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Forks Market - 2 min walk
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights - 5 min walk
- RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg - 16 min walk
- St. Boniface Hospital - 17 min walk
- Bell MTS Place - 8 min drive
- Winnipeg Union Station - 6 min walk
- Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- SMITH Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Inn At The Forks
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 20 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per accommodation, per stay A damage deposit of CAD 250.00 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
super nice, clean & in a great location. big rooms too!