- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Alt Hotel Winnipeg
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
About this area
Located in Winnipeg, Alt Hotel Winnipeg is in the business district and near a train station. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Canadian Museum for Human Rights, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Forks Market and Polo Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bell MTS Place or Shaw Park Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Bell MTS Place - 1 min walk
- Burton Cummings Theatre - 4 min walk
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet - 5 min walk
- RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg - 9 min walk
- Winnipeg Art Gallery - 10 min walk
- Winnipeg Union Station - 15 min walk
- Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Alt Hotel Winnipeg
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 1.50 and CAD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 18.00 per day
- Pet deposit: CAD 30.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort