Search Apartment Rentals in Venice
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Venice
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Venice
H10 Palazzo Canova
Reviewed on Aug. 23, 2020
Hyatt Centric Murano Venice
Reviewed on Sep. 7, 2020
Splendid Venice – Starhotels Collezione
Reviewed on Aug. 18, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Venice
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Venice with 3109 hotels and other accommodations to select from, including 1880 apartments. Be sure to enjoy the stunning cathedral and fascinating museums in this romantic area. St. Mark's Square and St Mark's Campanile are popular attractions to discover.
Why would you choose apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and include a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Here are some of the favorite Venice apartments:
- Neighborhood: San Marco
- Includes free WiFi, a dining area, and an LCD TV
- A living room included
- Located in San Marco neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Venezia-Murano-Burano
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and a sofa bed
- Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV included
- Located in Castello neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Castello
- Includes free WiFi and digital TV
- Access to concierge services on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Venice?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 58° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 43° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 81° F and nighttime averages are around 55° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 32° F at night
- Average rainfall is 33.46 inches in a year
Things to Do in Venice
Visitors speak highly of Venice for its museums and cathedral. Cultural attractions include La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum, whereas Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including St. Mark's Square and St Mark's Campanile.Venice is known also for its:
How to Get to Venice and Around the Area
Fly into Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), which is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Treviso (TSF), which is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) away.
Head to Mestre Centro B1 for metro transit. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Venice Santa Lucia Station, Porto Marghera Station, or Venice-Mestre Station.