Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Venice from CA $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Venice Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Venice Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Venice and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 515 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Antony Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 4.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Hotel Sorriso is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a library and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Giudecca Venezia. This hotel provides guests with a bar/lounge and a coffee shop. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Venice
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Venice is 33.46 inches
Exploring Venice with Your Pet
Known for its cathedral, Venice has lots to offer visitors including its museums, monuments, and architecture. See the local sights and visit top attractions like St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. Mark's Square and St Mark's Campanile.