Don't stay here.
Please do not stay here. I should've stayed at the Hilton.
1. Came into a blazing hot room. the radiator was cranked all the way up and the hotel didn't bother turning it off. This is when we realized there was NO AC. So we desperately open the windows. They only open a few inches, and the first window was broken. Also, the window doesnt lock.
2. DIRTY TOWELS. Yellow stains, brown stains. Tiny hairs, long hairs. We called to get them switched, and the second batch was worse. Third time we went down to ask for new clean towels bc the phone wouldnt work. The man at the desk didnt even care. Kept clicking away on his computer.They finally brought up another set, and a long piece of hair was folded into it. Gross.. by then we just gave up.
3. Elevators take forever. Ask for a lower level if you must stay here.
4. This hotel is located in tenderloin. People don't harass you for the most part if you keep moving and don't give them attention, but it definitely doesn't feel safe even during the day. At night you hear a lot of screaming and crying from the room.
5. Smells like marijuana in the hotel. Probably the neighbors smoking, but it was getting into our room. The manager (?) had said she would handle this for us.
6. Room doesn't look as clean, bright, & spacious as advertised.
In conclusion, it was a waste of money and the only downside to my vacation. Id rather pay triple the rate and stay somewhere clean, safe, and accommodating.
Comment from Hotel Management
24-Apr-2017 by Kunal - Front Office Manager, Hotel Management
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing stay at our hotel. These are some serious concerns that you have expressed and we will address the issues promptly. I appreciate your honest feedback.