- Les Galeries de la Capitale
- 10 min walk
- Videotron Centre
- 6 min drive
- L’Enfant-Jesus Hospital
- 7 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Quebec's Les Rivieres neighbourhood, Quality Suites Quebec is in the city centre. Le Capitole and Old Port Quebec City are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Old Quebec Funicular and Aquarium du Québec. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Videotron Centre or Pepsi Coliseum.
- Les Galeries de la Capitale - 10 min walk
- Videotron Centre - 6 min drive
- L’Enfant-Jesus Hospital - 7 min drive
- Le Capitole - 8 min drive
- Quebec City Convention Center - 8 min drive
- Quebec Palace Station - 8 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Quality Suites Quebec
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 29.99 per pet, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb/25 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 29.99 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
It's a pretty basic, middling kind of hotel. Nit a vacation spot. But it was clean, comfortable and convenient. Reserving through expedia was easy and checking in was quick and the staff were efficient.