- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Quebec City Convention Center
- 3 min drive
- Videotron Centre
- 4 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 13 min drive
- Plains of Abraham
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Quebec, Hôtel du Nord is in the city centre and near a train station. Le Capitole and Old Port Quebec City are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Quartier Petit Champlain and Laurier Quebec. Old Quebec Funicular and Aquarium du Québec are not to be missed.
- Le Capitole - 3 min drive
- Parliament Building - 3 min drive
- Quebec City Convention Center - 3 min drive
- Videotron Centre - 4 min drive
- Plains of Abraham - 16 min drive
- Quebec Palace Station - 3 min drive
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hôtel du Nord
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 10.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay A damage deposit of CAD 200 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 10.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
Its good the hotel offers continental bfast. If you're staying long with large luggage. Just request on the 1st floor since this hotel doesn't have elevator