- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Jetted Tub
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Fireplace (Junior)
Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Niagara Falls, Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Clifton Hill and Lundy's Lane are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Niagara Falls State Park and Horseshoe Falls. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and Niagara SkyWheel are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Greg Frewin Theatre - 4 min walk
- Niagara SkyWheel - 5 min walk
- Ripley's Believe it or Not - 6 min walk
- Clifton Hill - 7 min walk
- Skylon Tower - 9 min walk
- Niagara Falls Station - 4 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 86 min drive
- T.G.I. Fridays — 1 min walk
- KFC - 1 min walk
- Denny's - 1 min walk
- Smoke's poutinerie - 2 min walk
- Chuck's Roadhouse Bar&Grill - 2 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I consistently have an issue with the height of the toilets. I do not want an accessible room but would like a right-height toilet. Also I think the showers would benefit from a light. Although there is a light over the WC, the shower stall still remains quite dark.