Overview of WHITE HOUSE MACHUPICCHU
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Aguas Calientes Hot Springs - 6 min walk
- Cerro Machupicchu - 8 min walk
- Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum - 26 min walk
- Cocal Mayo Hot Springs - 48 min drive
- Machu Picchu Station - 4 min walk
- La Boulangerie de Paris — 3 min walk
- Hatun Runa — 3 min walk
- Yakumama — 4 min walk
- Fortaleza — 4 min walk
- The Tree House — 5 min walk
About this property
WHITE HOUSE MACHUPICCHU
More than renting rooms, we offer a unique service from the moment you contact us until you return home.
We guide with the purchase of entrance tickets to Machupicchu, train tickets, etc.
Any questions you have we help you, contact us with confidence!
- Internet access
- 8 bedrooms
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 20
See similar properties
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.