Search Hostels in Koenigswinter from CA $114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Koenigswinter
Steigenberger Grandhotel & Spa Petersberg
Reviewed on Sep. 2, 2020
Maritim Hotel Königswinter
Reviewed on Sep. 13, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find a low-cost place to stay in Koenigswinter, there are 22 accommodation options here to pick from, including hostels. No two hostels look identical, but these dorm-style accommodations all feature the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
- Budget prices
- A social environment
Hostels are a great way to stay in Koenigswinter for a good value, so you can save your money for fun things to do.
Hostels in Koenigswinter
While you're deciding on a place to stay, check out this top Koenigswinter hostel:
GZ Hostel Königswinter - Close to public transit, this property is within a 5-minute walk of Faehre Sea Life Aquarium U-Bahn. Property features include a restaurant. You'll find showers in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Koenigswinter?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 47° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 33° F at night
- Average rainfall is 24.61 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Koenigswinter?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places to visit:Natural Features
- Dragon's Rock
- Alter Zoll
- Sea Life Koenigswinter
- Deutsches Museum Bonn
- Heisterbach Abbey
- Schloss Drachenburg
In general, Koenigswinter is known for its:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Koenigswinter and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center. After you've arrived, you may want to make use of public transit. Take advantage of metro transit at Königswinter-Oberdollendorf Tram Stop, Longenburg U-Bahn, and Oberdollendorf Nord U-Bahn. Train stations including Königswinter Station and Niederdollendorf Station make it easy to explore more of the area.